• Includes an energy efficient ECM® Motor, which in most applications, enhances the SEER rating of the outdoor unit. It also slowly ramps its speed up for quiet operation and enhanced customer satisfaction.
• Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
• Nominal airflow up to 1.0" external static pressure.
• Factory-installed indoor coil.
• Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
• Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
• Dip switch settings for selectable, customized cooling airflow over a wide variety of applications.
• On-demand dehumidification terminal that adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in cooling mode.
• External filter required.
• Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2% at 1 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.