• The RHMV Air Handler is part of a new line of Ruud smart heating, cooling and water heating products. Using the latest in sensor technology and a powerful EcoNet® monitoring system, Ruud provides homeowners with a new level of protection, control and energy savings. Ruud smart heating, cooling and water heating products will alert the homeowner if there is ever an issue via the EcoNet Smart Thermostat and the EcoNet Mobile app.* The EcoNet Mobile App makes it easy for homeowners to manage their home comfort environment at home or on-the-go,* while enjoying the convenience and savings benefits of a highly efficient system.
• The RHMV features an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
• Features a constant CFM variable speed motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance. The RHMV is rated with UA17, UA20 air conditioners and UP17, UP20 heat pumps.
• Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
• Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
• Factory-installed indoor coil.
• Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
• Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
• 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
• All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
• Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 193.