• 97% residential gas furnace CSA certified
• Modulating operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
• Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
• EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
• PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
• PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
• PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
• Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
• Low profile “34 inch” cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
• Blower Shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
• Pre marked hoses – insures proper system drainage
• Vent with 2" or 3" PVC
• Replaceable collector box
• Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
• Quarter turn door fasteners for tool less access
• Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
• Self priming condensate trap
• For optimal performance an EcoNet Control Center is recommended; must be paired with an EcoNet enabled heat pump or air conditioner, for a fully communicating HVAC system.
• Modulating Function: when used with an EcoNet Control Center modulating thermostat, modulation rate between 40% and 100% of total capacity.
• Two-stage Function: when used with a two-stage thermostat, furnace operates at 40% on first stage, and stages up to 65%, then 100% for second stage.
• Multistage Function: when used with a single-stage thermostat, furnace functions as a three stage furnace operating at 40%, 65% and 100% of total capacity.