• EcoNet® Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
• The inverter driven, variable speed compressor provides three stages of heating and cooling operation for maximum comfort and energy savings. The overdrive feature in heating provides heating down to 7°F.
• Equipped with electronic expansion valve to precisely control variable refrigerant flow.
• New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
• Improved tubing design – reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
• Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
• Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
• Optimized reversing valve sizing – improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
• Enhanced mufflers – help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
• Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
• Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
• Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
• Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
• PlusOne® Expanded Valve Space – 3"-4"-5" service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
• Integrated heat pump lift receptacle – allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
• PlusOne® Triple Service Access – 15" wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
• Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the TXV valves and the heat pump reversing valve before opening the unit.
• External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
• Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
• 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
• Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
• QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
• Fan motor harness with extra-long wires – allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire